Appraisals vary in fees dependent upon the purpose, type of property, and type of the appraisal report assignment.
Residential Appraisals that are considered unique in character, and therefore more difficult to appraise, require a quote from Linquist Real Estate Appraisals.
Examples of these types of properties can include (but are not limited to):
- Waterfront properties
- Unique executive properties
- Homes located in areas where minimal recent comparable sales exist
Commercial Appraisals vary in price and are subject to a quote from Linquist Real Estate Appraisals.
Ordering an Appraisal:
When ordering an appraisal, we will require the following information:
- Purpose of the appraisal
- Address of property
- How we gain access to the property
- Client’s full name, address, and phone number
- Email address
- How you will be paying for the appraisal report
- Intended users of the report
- Type of property being appraised
- Type of appraisal report needed
- Purchase price (if applicable)
- Subject removal date (if applicable)
Linquist Appraisals Accepts: Visa, MasterCard, E-Transfer, Cash, and Certified Cheques.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES